საცხოვრებელი სახლი მთლიანად · 4 სტუმარი · 2 საწოლი · 1 სააბაზანო
Winery Stay in Country CottageCOUNTRY COTTAGE AT TAMINICK CELLARS & BLACK DOG BREWERY
Located at the foot of the Warby Ovens National Park, this charming, weather board cottage at a family-run winery and brewery, will make for the perfect country weekend away.
This fully furnished large cottage sleeps four people, a wonderful place for a couples retreat. Please note that this listing is for a maximum of four people.
- There are two bedrooms, both spacious with queen size beds and all linen is provided (sheets, pillows, towels etc.)
- One bathroom with spa bath and separate shower.
- Undercover car parking for one vehicle but plenty of space for all vehicles else where.
- Outside there is a fantastic deck that overlooks the vineyard, which is a must at sunset with a beer or wine in hand.
- The recently renovated kitchen and the open plan living area make this an ideal place for self catering - especially with all the amazing fresh produce available in the North East region. However if cooking isn't your thing, there are plenty of great restauraunts and cafes in nearby towns that we would be happy to recommend.
- A complimentary breakfast hamper will be provided for you during your stay.
Our winery is approximately 20 minutes drive from Wangaratta and 10 minutes from the Glenrowan Hume Hwy exit.
We have information regarding local hikes, winery and brewery trails and entertainment in the North East if you are interested in getting out and about, otherwise you can sit back and enjoy the tranquility of your own private cottage.
The best part about our place is that you have our winery and brewery, and beautiful scenery, right at your door step.
We also hold different events throughout the year, including festivals with live music and all-inclusive winery dinners. If you would like to learn more about Taminick Cellars and Black Dog Brewery, you can find out more on our websites.