ძირითადი წესები სტუმრებისთვის
Everyone who is part of our community is required to follow our Community Standards and Health and Safety Requirements. We also require everyone to stick to these simple rules for being a great guest:
- Treat your Host’s home like your own
- Follow the Host’s house rules
- Communicate promptly with the Host if issues come up
Details of the ground rules
Treat your Host’s home like your own
- Cleanliness: Guests should not leave the listing in a state that requires excessive or deep cleaning (ex: with moldy dishes, soiled carpets, stains from pets, etc.). Cleaning fees set by Hosts are only meant to cover the cost of standard cleaning between reservations (ex: laundry, vacuuming, etc.).
- Litter: Guests should put their trash in designated trash receptacles and be mindful of excessive amounts of trash.
- Damage: Where guests cause damage that is beyond normal wear and tear, we expect guests to inform Hosts of the damage as soon as possible and work with the Host to find a reasonable solution. Guests are expected to pay reasonable requests for reimbursement if they’re responsible for damage, missing items, or unexpected cleaning costs. Learn more about getting charged for damage.
Follow the Host's rules
- Approved guests: Guests should respect the approved number of guests and should ask their Host if they're unsure about the rules for visitors. Disruptive gatherings are always prohibited. Learn more in our Community Disturbance Policy.
- Check-in time: Guests should respect their Host’s check-in window. Any check-in before or after the designated window should be approved by the Host.
- Checkout time: Guests should complete checkout, including key return, by the designated checkout time indicated on the Airbnb reservation, and should not leave belongings at the listing past the designated checkout time for storage or later pickup without prior approval from the Host.
- Smoking: Guests should not smoke inside a listing unless they are allowed to do so by the Host. This includes the use of tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc.
- Approvals for pets: Guests should not bring any pets inside a listing that is designated as “no pets” in the house rules, bring more pets than are approved into a listing, or fail to inform the Host about any pets brought inside the listing. Note that service animals are not considered pets. Learn more about our rules around service animals in our Accessibility Policy.
- Noise: Guests should respect designated quiet hours and should not disturb the surrounding community with a disruptive level of noise (ex: loud music, shouting, slamming doors, etc.).
- Commercial film and photography: Guests should not participate in film or photography that is intended for commercial use or profit, without documented permission from the Host.
Communicate promptly with the Host if issues come up
Good communication between a Host and guest is important for successful stays. When guests are able to (ex: not out of cell phone range, etc.), they should respond to Hosts within 24 hours when a Host is reaching out to resolve an issue.
Reporting a violation
Airbnb encourages Hosts to promptly report violations of these ground rules. We accept reports directly from Hosts who contact us, as well as from neighbors.
When a Host is dealing with a suspected or actual violation of these ground rules, we ask that they:
- Communicate with the guest—this is often the quickest path to resolution.
- Document the issue through the Airbnb message thread, an emailed complaint from a neighbor, photos, etc.
- Report any issues by airbnb.com/help/contact-us, or request payment for any damages through the Resolution Center.
- Leave an honest review with feedback so that the guest can improve for future Hosts.
Holding guests to these ground rules
We are committed to enforcing these ground rules.
Actions we take may include providing information to guests about the policy and issuing warnings. When repeated or severe violations of these ground rules are reported, guests may also be suspended or removed from our community.
Like always, Hosts can also add a written set of additional rules to their standard house rules. Hosts’ additional rules should specify anything else that’s off-limits for guests. If a guest violates any of the standard house rules or additional rules, we’ll support the Host if they need to cancel the reservation.
- სტუმარიყურადღებიანი სტუმრობის შესახებჩვენი გაერთიანების წევრებს შორის კომუნიკაცია Airbnb-ს მუშაობის ამოსავალი პრინციპია — იქნება ეს საკუთარი თავის წარდგენა ბიოგრაფიის სექციაში, …
- საიმედოობის სტანდარტები მასპინძლებისთვისგაეცანით საიმედოობის სტანდარტებს მასპინძლებისთვის.
- სტუმარიმოლოდინი სტუმრების მიმართსტუმრებისგან მოველით, რომ გარკვეულ სტანდარტებს დაიცავენ, კერძოდ კი ყურადღებასა და პატივისცემას გამოიჩენენ მასპინძლების, მათი მეზობლებისა და …