შთაბეჭდილებები ალკოჰოლის თანხლებით ბუენოს-აირესში
Join a local Host Club: Want to connect with Hosts in your area to get tips and advice? It’s easy—join your community’s official Host Group on Facebook!
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
I plan to include alcohol during my experience, is there anything I should be thinking about?
Yes. If you plan to include alcohol during your experience, we encourage you to please keep your safety, and that of your guests, front of mind.
Safe experiences do not involve providing alcohol to a Guest:
- Who is under 18;
- Who will be driving or operating any type of vehicle;
- Who looks or acts inebriated;
- Who has informed you that they are ill or has a drinking problem;
- Until after any portion of an Experience involving physical activity (like yoga, swimming, hiking, biking) or activities that involve operating machinery is complete; or
- Featuring alcohol competitions (sweepstakes, pageants, tournaments or events) that distort the activity of tasting.
In addition, if you are hosting an experience with alcohol in a public venue or outdoor space, make sure alcohol is permitted to be consumed in that venue and consider whether a permit is required.
Do I need a license if I serve alcohol to my guests at my home, at a private venue or outdoors?
Yes, to sell, distribute and/or serve alcohol to your guests you will need to obtain a liquor license, and to register with the Public Registry for the Commercialization of Alcoholic Beverages of the City of Buenos Aires (Registro Público de Comercialización de Bebidas Alcohólicas).
Note that licenses are not available for alcohol sold, distributed or served at private residences since a municipal authorization for commercial establishment is required to achieve such license.
Serving alcohol includes situations where:
- You sell alcohol to your Guest (by, for example, charging Guests for a glass of wine you serve yourself);
- Your Experience Price includes a charge for any alcohol you serve yourself; or
- Your serve alcohol to your Guests for free.
Serving Complimentary Alcohol:
The City of Buenos Aires’s Law does not allow alcohol to be served at private, invitation-only events, even if you are not selling alcohol to your Guests. This means you will always need a license to serve alcohol to your Guests at a party.
Additionally, the City of Buenos Aires’s Law does not allow alcohol to be served at your home. This means you will always need a license to serve alcohol at your home.
Permit related issues:
It is not feasible for you to obtain a permanent alcohol permit as it cannot be tied to a residence and the requirements are strict.
What if my experience takes place at a bar?
You would be unlikely to run afoul of regulations if you take your guests to your favorite local bars or restaurants that are licensed under the City of Buenos Aires’s law, since bars and restaurants should all have a liquor license. If your Experience takes place at a bar, please verify that your Guests are over 18 years old, and that the bar your Experience will be taking place in has the proper documentation (liquor license, municipal authorization for commercial establishment, among others).
What if my Experience is BYO, and I want to allow guests to bring their own alcohol?
BYO from Guests in closed/private events where all Guests are over 18 years old is not expressly mentioned in the City of Buenos Aires's Law. Consequently, this is a tricky area and we encourage you to call the Government Control Agency of the City of Buenos Aires (Agencia Gubernamental de Control) directly or speak to a lawyer to describe your Experience and make sure you are correctly interpreting this guidance and are following your local laws.
Additionally, please kindly note that the hosting of sweepstakes, pageants, tournaments or events of any nature that require the drinking of alcohol by distorting the activity of tasting is prohibited.
I brew my own beer or produce my own wine. What do I need to keep in mind?
You must have a permit in order to brew your own beer or produce your own wine. Without it, you cannot ship home brew (or other alcohol) to your Guests.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- შთაბეჭდილებების მასპინძელიშთაბეჭდილებები ალკოჰოლის თანხლებით მაიამიშიAirbnb შთაბეჭდილებების შეთავაზება სახალისოა, თუმცა კონკრეტული ტიპის აქტივობების შემთხვევაში გასათვალისწინებელია გარკვეული ვალდებულებები და წ…
- შთაბეჭდილებების მასპინძელიგიდობის გაწევა ბარსელონაშიკანონების, წესებისა თუ ლიცენზირების საკითხების შესახებ აქ წარმოდგენილი ინფორმაცია დაგეხმარებათ, გაარკვიოთ, რა შეიძლება დაგჭირდეთ თქვენს რეგი…
- შთაბეჭდილებების მასპინძელიშთაბეჭდილებები ალკოჰოლის თანხლებით ბარსელონაშიAirbnb შთაბეჭდილებების შეთავაზება სახალისოა, თუმცა კონკრეტული ტიპის აქტივობების შემთხვევაში გასათვალისწინებელია გარკვეული ვალდებულებები და წ…